Students taking online or residential classes should attempt to resolve any issues or complaints with the instructor and campus first. For complaints that cannot be resolved at the campus level, please contact the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Success by completing the form below. You may also submit your grievance via email.

Out of state online students also may file an unresolved complaint with the appropriate agency in the state where the student resides.